Fee Structure(Day Scholars)
|Class||Adm. Fee (Once)||Exam Fee (Annual)||Game Fee (Annual)||Monthly Fee||Computer Fee (Monthly)||Total|
*Medical charges are extra (except first aid) according to the treatment given to child
|Class||Deposit||Admission Fee (once)||Exam Fee (Annual)||Game Fee (Annual)||Class Fee (Monthly)||Computer Fee (Monthly)||Boarding Fee (Monthly)||First Aid Fee (Annual)||Total|
*The amount includes boarding fee and monthly fee for three months each.
*Stationeries and others according to the amount consumed.
*Medical charges are extra according to the medical bill.
- Monthly fee of a day scholar must be cleared within the first week of every month. No fine is charged until 15th of the month.
- If the dues are not submitted within the above given period it will include a late fee fine of Rs. 5/- a day till the third consequent month.
- And if such non-payment continues for three months including the first unpaid month, the respective pupil is not allowed to sit in the nearest terminal examination.
- Name of such student would be struck off if monthly dues of the school are not paid for six months of an academic session.
- Re-admission of above mentioned student is possible, if former dues are cleared up along with late fee o the payment of the admission fee.
- No reduction in fee is made for the absence or broken period.
- The amount of security deposit is refundable on the completion of students study in the school.
- Annual or yearly fees must be paid in the beginning of an academic session. Failing which the name of the student shall not be registered unless the due is cleared.
- A fee c1ard is issued to every student and the parents/ guardian must duly get it filled up on every payment, by the accountant.
- The school is not responsible for the mistake caused by the guardian’s delay