- Boarding fee is charged for eleven (11) months a year.
- Payment of boarding fee should be made quarterly (three months) or half yearly in advance. Boarder’s guardians must follow this strictly.
- Boarding students are not allowed to make frequent visit to the parents/ guardian home.
- The guardian can visit their children once a month.
- Guardians must take their children home during long vacation. Relatives of the student are not allowed in the dormitory or kitchen without permission.
Boarders are not allowed to keep heavy cash with them. Extra expenses money may be deposited at the warden to be handed over to the respective children on demand.